This entry will be about the analysis of page 3. The below shows how the points are distributed through the page:
Things that are new in this page would be:
– Dotted fourth note (determines the duration of the note)
– Tie (You have to keep pressing the note as long as it is included in the tie)
– Cresc. Crescendo which means a gradual up rise in the volume of the line.
– P- Piano which means soft, stronger than mp
– Poco rit. You slowdown that part to make it stand out
This page uses quite a specific word to show what it necessary to play it, but once you remember them all I think it would be no problem!